Isle of Wight Wedding DJ – Gavin Harris
Some songs stay in your head for ages, don’t they?
Songs that make you feel bad, and songs that make you feel GREAT
Wedding entertainment on the Island can be the same.
Choosing the wrong wedding DJ can leave lasting bad memories, literally for years; but choosing the right one can absolutely make your special day, finishing on a high.
It was a real pleasure to have Gavin perform at our wedding; he really helped the evening go with a bang. It’s such a major part of the day and went without a hitch. If you want a event with great music with a professional DJ and minimum of fuss, look no further. I can’t recommend him enough, 5 stars! Craig Jenkins – read more testimonials
Talking of ‘special’…
For you and that special someone, tying the knot will (hopefully) be a once in a lifetime experience. Don’t blow it by neglecting to take as much care over choosing the DJ as you do when selecting the dress, cars, venue, caterers, photographer… oh, and Judge Judy to help draw up that all-important pre-nuptial!
Just kidding. Sorry. This is hardly the time for jokes. Why? Because calamities occurring, such as having a typical budget mobile disco cancel on you at the last minute, or not even turn up, is no laughing matter. And countless newly-weds might even attest that having a typical cheesy budget mobile disco can be even worse.
Introducing Gavin Harris
NOT your typical cheesy wedding DJ
Far from it. I’m Gavin Harris – a vastly experienced specialist Wedding DJ on the Isle of Wight.
When you book me, you get all the floor-fillers coupled with total professionalism. That means NONE of the aforementioned problems.
Prior to your wedding day, I’ll work with you to ensure that everything is fully planned to your specific requirements.
And get the evening you want
Don’t take a risk; we’re talking about a third of your whole wedding day here: the biggest day of your life. Instead, get in touch with me today, and then look forward to ALL this:
- A full pre-event consultation, so that I can fully understand the vision you have for your day, to create a unique entertainment experience
- An online planning system that enables you to add details of songs you want to hear, and not want to hear
- All the evening’s key timings planned, for: the first dance (with beautiful first dance light settings, designed with photographers in mind to perfectly capture those special moments), cake cutting, buffet, father/daughter (or maybe father/son?) dance, any other requests …
- Peace of mind: I won’t cancel on you at the last minute (how do budget DJ’s live with themselves after doing that?). I’ll turn up on time, raring to go. And it will definitely be me who turns up, by the way. I’m not a DJ agency. And my services don’t come as part of some ‘overall wedding package’. No way. I also have all the required paperwork, such as Public Liability Insurance, and PAT-tested equipment – a requisite of most venues.
- An immeasurably better sound, from superb equipment that is also far less likely to break down than a budget DJ’s gear
For you, all this means:
- Stress-free, hassle-free organising of your wedding reception music in the weeks preceding your Big Day
- An absolutely brilliant evening had by all – On the night – with the formalities over – you, your spouse, and all the other wedding guests can finally let your hair down and dance the night away, leaving responsibility for the evening’s entertainment entirely to me, from start to finish
- Guests raving about it for years to come (job done!)
Oh, I almost forgot …
‘Did you want cheese with that?’
No problem. I understand that, to a certain degree, an element of cheese is expected. But you mean an occasional sprinkling of Parmesan, not a full Brie & Cheddar platter, right? Don’t worry. I’ll get the balance right. I always Agadoo do.
WARNING: If you snooze, you’ll lose!
My diary is filling up thick and fast, so, if you’re looking for the right wedding DJ on the Isle of Wight; rather than the cheapest, don’t delay;
(before another wedding couple grabs that date! Aargh!)