Your wedding day will be the most memorable day of your life. Make sure you finish the day in the best way with Gavin Harris, the specialist wedding DJ.
If you’re dreading booking a mobile disco where “Dave Double-Decks” turns up, playing old, out of date and cheesy songs on a poor quality speakers that your guests won’t enjoy, then book experienced specialist wedding DJ, Gavin Harris, on the Isle of Wight.
My service is designed so that everything is planned in advance, and on your wedding day you don’t need to worry about a thing, confident that everything is organised to your requirements.
I’ll arrange a pre-event consultation where I’ll discuss the venue and your music preferences to ensure the evening runs smoothly, and so you don’t have to worry about anything on the day. I’ll discuss your music requirements and any “first dance” or “cutting of the cake” requirements you have, and you can plan your evening with my online system to add requests and even “don’t play” songs, giving you complete control over your party.
And I’m so confident in the quality of my sound system, that, if requested, I’ll even bring along the sound system to the initial meeting for you to hear how good it sounds.
My aim is to give you a stress-free and memorable (for the right reasons) evening reception, where you can enjoy the final few hours of your special day with your friends and family.
- Book with confidence
- Full contract issued
- Experienced DJ
- Up to date music + huge back catalogue
- High quality, PAT tested, professional equipment
- Fully insured (up to £10m public liability)
- Contact me to check my availability, for your wedding day
- I’ll confirm the price and availability
- A meeting will be arranged, ideally at the venue, so that I can discuss your requirements for the disco
- You then confirm you would like to go ahead, and secure your date by paying a deposit
- Using my online system, add requests and announcements required for the evening
- Sit back and relax, knowing that everything is ready for your big day
- I’ll be in touch shortly before the wedding day to confirm everything again
- On the day itself, I’ll arrive and set up, ready for your wedding reception